Want a Custom Sweatshirt in Dubai, UAE?
You want your custom sweatshirt printing in Dubai. Here, we are GFX Printer friendly, skilled Professionals. But what? There are so many options these days that it can take time to decide what to go with. Do you want to try these popular designs if you’re feeling stuck? Get…!
First, you have to know, What Is Sweatshirt Printing?
There are a few different ways that you can go about printing on a sweatshirt, but the most famous method is screen printing. This involves creating a sketch of your design & then using a special ink that is applied to the fabric with a squeegee. Then we left it to dry and cure. After that the design printed on the sweatshirt permanently.
The second popular method for printing on sweatshirts is digital printing. This process uses a particular printer to print your design directly onto the fabric of the sweatshirt. The advantage of digital printing is that it allows for full color designs & photos to be printed onto the garment.
No matter which method you choose, a custom sweatshirt is a great way to add some personality to your closet!
Now let’s get to know more about the best printing methods here in Dubai:
Before we start, I would like to clarify you that GFX Printer always uses the best printing method.
Screen printing is a technique where a mesh is use to transfer ink on fabric. We moved a blade or wipe across the screen to fill the open areas of the mesh with ink. We then placed the material on top of a receiver sheet. The pressure of the blade forces the ink through the mesh and onto the fabric.
Digital printing is a process that allows you to print full color images or photos onto your garments. This method is ideal for small order or if you need your garments quickly.
Dye Sublimation Printing
Dye sublimation printing is a digital printing technology that uses heat to transfer dye onto fabric. We often use it for printing on garments, such as t-shirts and sweatshirts. The advantage of dye sublimation printing over other methods is that the colors are very vibrant & the image not crack or fade over time.
Note: GFX Printer can use any method if you say so.
Quality of our Products
Pros and Cons of Custom Sweatshirt
Custom Sweatshirt is a great way to show your personality and style. You can choose from a variety of design, color & font to create a one of a kind shirt that expresses who you are. However, there are some downsides to a custom sweatshirt that you should be aware of before you make your purchase.
- You can create a unique and stylish shirt that shows your personality.
- Sweatshirt printing is relatively cheap, especially when compared to other methods of shirt customization.
- There are no minimum order requirements when you print your own
- The quality of the print may not be as high as what you would get from a professional printer.
- If you don’t have access to a good-quality printer, the ink may bleed or fade when it comes into contact with the fabric of the shirt.
There are many types of sweatshirts and the best type for you will depend on your specific needs and tastes. If you require a quick work time, digital printing is the way to go. If you want a high quality print, screen printing is the best option. And if you want to print on dark clothe, the vinyl transfer is the best method. Again, GFX Printer can do any method of the type of print required.
How to Print Your Sweatshirt in Dubai:
Assuming you have a design ready to go, printing your sweatshirt is quite simple. All you require is a blank sweatshirt, some fabric paint, and a stencil. Once you have those items, follow these easy steps:
- Lay your sweatshirt flat on a work surface and smooth out any wrinkles. Then, could you place the stencil on the shirt where you want your design to be?
- Use a pencil or pen to trace around the edge of the stencil. So that it transfers onto the fabric of the shirt.
- Next, take your fabric paint and fill in the area within the outline you just created. Be sure to use a light layer of paint so that it doesn’t bleed through the fabric.
- Let the paint dry completely before take off the stencil. Your very own custom printed sweatshirt is now ready to wear. Shirts, so you can make as many or as few as you like.
Muhammad Hamid S –
I am going to order this out.
Teefa Jutt –
My dealings with them have led me to feel that they ’s promotion services at fair costs.